What is Naver Blog and How to Use It?
Updated: Jan 29
Naver Blog is a blog service of Naver, a Korean portal site. The service was first launched on October 13, 2003.
As of December 2020, there are 28,239,272 Naver Blogs. So we can say that half of the Korean population has a Naver blog.
Naver Blog is the place where users' communication is most active in real-time. Naver Blog is a category that is constantly evolving and developing. The blog is the place where most of the searches are conducted, and it is the most basic way to deliver accurate information to target users and to promote a brand without objection to users, and see the effect of word of mouth through blog visitors at the same time.
Naver blog marketing can be seen as the most popular viral marketing method. Because it is delivered to target users through blog posts rather than direct marketing, it is possible to minimize the rejection of artificial advertisements. This natural approach creates an effect that can generate your potential audience.
There are advantages of having and managing the Naver blog.
1. Build your image as a professional: Position yourself and your organization as idea leaders within your industry. Blogging allows you to simultaneously strengthen your professional positioning by strengthening your brand through blog posting weekly on a variety of topics facing the industry and your company.
2. Enhance communication with customers: Blogs can participate in customer discussions, provide advice and information, and get customer feedback quickly.
3. Improve Media Relations: Helps build channels for readers to regularly check what news businesses and organizations are sharing now, rather than a resource for journalists in the media to passively and sometimes indifferently receive press releases.
4. Maintain a relationship of trust: For good or bad, you can build trust with your customers.
5. Test your idea or product: You can provide a valuation in the informal and relaxed atmosphere of your blog.
6. Reinforce Brand Awareness: If the number of post searches through the Naver search engine increases, the real-time search ranking for a product or company rises, resulting in frequent product and company exposure.
How to sign up and use Naver Blog?
In order to use Naver Blog, you need to sign up for Naver first. You can now sign up for Naver with your overseas phone number (If you are based in out of Korea).
Once you sign up, you can go to the Naver Blog section and start setting up your own blog.
For more information about Naver Blog, please feel free to schedule 30 minutes free consultation call.
Grow your business in Korea. Get Consultation!